I Need To Declare Undisclosed Income, What Should I Do?

Whether you’ve deliberately or accidentally failed to disclosure income to HMRC, we can help.

There are different approaches for dealing with each situation. The approach in your case specifically will depend on two factors. The first factor is whether or not your behaviour was deliberate. The second is the amount of money that hasn’t been declared.

If the tax irregularity was brought about by ‘deliberate’ behaviour then you may want to read more information on ‘Code of Practice 9’ by clicking here.

In the most serious cases of tax evasion we can offer something called the ‘Contract Disclosure Facility’, under Code of Practice 9. This means that you’ll receive guaranteed and complete immunity from criminal prosecution. If it sounds a bit confusing, click here for a free consultation or call us today.

Book Your Free COP9 Consultation

Leave your details below and one of our team will be in touch to arrange your free consultation.